Franquet Part II Postponed @ 13 Mar 2020
Out of concern about the Covid-19 outbreak and to ensure the safety of everyone, we have decided to postpone the memorial celebration until such time as it is again safe to have people travel and gather together in a group. We intend to hold the party as soon as is practical, while giving everyone time to reschedule their plans. The new date will be announced here as soon as it is set.

We apologize for the inconvenience.
News powered by CuteNews -